|COMPETITION: Win Tickets to Scala Forever's Western Double-Bill|
|Written by Ivan Radford|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 07:34|
If you live in London and you like your repertory cinema, then you'll be well aware that the Scala Forever film season (details here) is currently spanning 26 cinemas/pubs/clubs across the capital in celebration of the classic programming of 80s film hotspot, The Scala Cinema.
To help you get into the retro spirit, we're giving away a pair of tickets to one of the Scala Forever events. And given that yesterday saw our Saghetti Western Orchestra review, it seems only natural to give away two tickets to the Scala's double-bill of Western goodness. Taking place on Sunday 28th August, the double-bill puts The Great Silence back-to-back with Once Upon a Time in the West at 7pm at the Roxy Bar and Screen (don't worry, it's a Bank Holiday the next day).
What is the Man with No Name's real name?
Steve? Brian? Tits McGee?
Stuff you should know
- Tickets are unreserved, so turn up early to nab a good seat
- You must be 18 years old or over
- You must have a name/email address/phone number to hand
- You must be free on Sunday 28th August (well, duh)
- Here's the official Scala Forever site